A2Dominion named 'Landlord of the Year'
A2Dominion has been named Landlord of the Year (Registered Social) at this year’s prestigious RESI Awards 2015.
The Group beat off stiff competition from a number of other finalists to take the highly sought-after title.
Organised by Property Week, the RESI Awards are held to celebrate the residential property market and its successes of the past year.
A2Dominion was also a finalist in the Small Developer of the Year category.
In winning the Landlord of the Year (Registered Social) title, the Group was recognised for a raft of achievements including:
• Diversifying its commercial activities, generating more surpluses for reinvestment
• Commencing construction at the UK’s first eco-town and securing new joint venture and land deals
• Securing £150m funding in just 24 hours via a record-breaking retail bond to support the Group's development programme
• Providing employment, training and education opportunities for residents in local communities
• Supporting more customers to access online services, including through A2Dominion's online portal My Account.
The awards ceremony, hosted by TV presenter Alexander Armstrong, was held on 13 May 2015 at Grosvenor House in London.
Attended by over 1,200 people, the event also raised £16,000 for the Josh Carrick Foundation for testicular cancer.
Press office contact
Communications Manager (Corporate)
Tel: 020 8825 1661 / 07545 500939
Notes to Editors
A2Dominion is a leading housing provider and property developer in London and the South East, with 34,000 homes in management and thousands more in the development pipeline.
The Group offers high-quality sustainable homes for sale, shared ownership and private rent, available through its FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
It also provides affordable rented homes, student and key worker housing, temporary accommodation and housing for older people and vulnerable residents.
The Group has a unique approach to housebuilding, generating profits for a social purpose instead of for shareholders, with millions of pounds reinvested each year into building much-needed affordable homes and supporting local communities.
A2Dominion is part of the G15, a group of the largest housing providers in London, and is also one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Not For Profit Organisation to Work For.