Woodland Court, Bristol29 Belgrave Road, BS8 2AA < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the University of Bristol. This scheme consists of 200 en-suite single rooms, with shared living and kitchen facilities. This accommodation is allocated to both undergraduate and postgraduate students by the university's accommodation office.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- On- site laundry facilities
- CCTV security cameras
- Flats have entry phone system
- Residents common room
- Bike storage
Price (per week)Single rooms from £150.70
- Access to fully fitted kitchens including electric hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and kettle
- All tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks for post graduates commencing in September each year.
- Rents are payable in advance.
- Price includes all utilities and WiFi.
- A deposit of £500 is required.
- No parking available.
- No smoking within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyApplicants must be students of the University of Bristol. Please contact the University of Bristol Accommodation Office for information on how to apply (link to: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/postgraduate/apply/).
Contact usA2Dominion Accommodation Office
29 Belgrave Road
Phone: 0208 825 1070
Disclaimer - Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.