Sinnet Court, OxfordSouthfield Road, Oxford OX4 1FY < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the Oxford Brookes University. This scheme consists of en-suite single room accommodation, with shared living and kitchen facilities.
- Letting type: Student
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
Features• Single, fully furnished rooms, with en-suite bathrooms, shared kitchens and lounge facilities.
• Fully fitted kitchens with fridge/freezer, electric oven and hob, extractor hood, microwave, kettle and toaster.
• All rooms have access to the internet (WiFi) learning resources via HallNet and Eduroam, the residential networking service (the cost of this service is included in the rent and is only available during the academic year).
• On-site Accommodation Office and Laundrette.
• 24-hour on-call emergency service.
• Parking is not available, but secure cycle store areas are provided.
• ‘Brookskey’ bus pass provided as part of the accommodation booking.
• Contents Insurance provided by Endsleigh for a compulsory fee of £14.00.
• Please note that smoking is not allowed anywhere within the accommodation.
Photos and floorplans representative of a typical flat and bedroom at Sinnet Court.
Prices (per week)• £137.84 a week for the 2018/19 academic year, which includes all utility bills and access to HallNet and Eduroam.
• All tenancies are for a fixed term period of 50 weeks starting on 3 September 2018.
• Rents are payable by Direct Debit in eight monthly instalments of £861.50 as stated in the tenancy agreement.
• We offer a payment plan that allows residents to pay their rent when they receive their student loan, with the exception of the first payment.
Extra costsAs part of our commitment to providing a range of services for residents, A2Dominion have negotiated a comprehensive contents insurance policy for personal items brought in to your student accommodation, which is included as part of your tenancy costs.
DepositA non-refundable reservation fee of £250 in advance is required, which converts into a deposit at the start of the tenancy.
EligibilityApplicants must be full-time students (undergraduate or postgraduate) of the Oxford Brookes University.
Please note that smoking is not allowed anywhere within the accommodation.
How to applyApplicants must apply/book accommodation through Oxford Brookes reservation system, StarRez.
Should you experience any problems with StarRez, please contact the accommodation bureau at the Oxford Brookes University:
Oxford Brookes University
Phone: 01865 484660
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion accommodation office
Phone: 01865 202377
Open: Monday, 9am to 5pm
Tuesday, 9am to 12midday
Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm