Randolph Court, OxfordHeadington, 0X3 7QX < back to search results
These affordable homes in Oxford are situated near local shops and amenities. The scheme offers fully furnished single en-suite rooms, double rooms and one bedroom flats.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Price includes council tax and utilties
- Communal areas cleaned Monday to Friday and on-site laundry facilities available
- WiFi included
- Parking by permit - from Accommodation office
- Bike storage
Price (pcm)Single rooms from £582
- For one person within a shared flat with en-suite bathroom and use of communal kitchen lounge area.
- For two people within a shared flat with en-suite bathroom and use of communal kitchen and lounge area.
- For two people with a bathroom, kitchen and lounge area.
- A deposit of one month's rent is required for long term tenancies.
- Smoking is not permitted within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyPriority is given to NHS employees, followed by other key workers. You must have Right to Rent status in the UK.
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will be included within your conditional offer of employment. If you are an existing employee, please apply via the Trust (contact details below).
Couple or family accommodation
Please contact Elaine Foster, Assistant Property Manager - phone 01865 220736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your eligibility and to apply.
Please note: single people are not eligible for couple/family accommodation or one bedroom flats.
For further information on other accommodation we have available, please contact the A2Dominion Allocations Officer on 01865 220734 or email Oxford.email@example.com
Contact usA2Dominion Accommodation Office
Oxford OX3 7QX
Phone: 01865 225010
Disclaimer - Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.