Quainton Street, three bedroom, Neasden56 Quainton Street, Neasden, Brent, London NW10 0BE < back to search results
This recently-refurbished property has three bedrooms and is located just a few minutes' walk from Neasden and Wembley Park tube stations, on the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. Also benefits from good local bus services.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Situated in a quiet residential street in the Neasden Conservation Area, near the Welsh Harp recreational space and good local primary schools
- Downstairs benefits from two reception rooms, a big kitchen and a large garden at the back of the property, which give ideal living and entertaining space
- Upstairs benefits from two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Carpeted throughout
- Kitchen benefits from all white goods
- Newly-installed combination boiler and an 'environ vent' ventilation system
- Three bedroom house: £1,450
- Utility costs and Council Tax are extra.
EligibilityOur Letting team will carry out referencing for all properties.
How to applyPlease contact our Lettings Team.
Contact usA2Dominion Group
Private Rent Lettings Team
First Floor, 113 Uxbridge Road
Phone: 020 8825 1918
Contact emailEmail enquiries to Privaterent.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me when available Email a friend
You may also be interested in...
From £2,295 pcm