Hightown Gardens, BanburyOxfordshire, OX16 9BP < back to search results
These affordable homes in Banbury are situated near local shops and amenities. The scheme offers a range of fully furnished single rooms, one and two bedroom flats and three bedroom houses
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Price includes utilities
- On-site laundry facilities
- WiFi included
- Bike storage
Price (pcm)Single rooms from £337
- For one person within a shared house has access to a communal kitchen, bathroom and lounge.
- For two people within a shared house has access to a communal kitchen and lounge and bathroom.
Two bedroom flats from £853
Three bedroom house from £959
All flats and houses have a bathroom, kitchen and lounge
- A deposit of one month's rent is required for long term tenancies.
- Council tax is not included in the price for one bedroom flats and above.
- Some parking available at properties.No smoking within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyPriority is given to NHS employees, followed by other key workers. You must have Right to Rent status in the UK.
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will be included within your conditional offer of employment. If you are an existing employee, please apply via the Trust (contact details below).
Couple or family accommodation
Please contact Elaine Foster, Assistant Property Manager - phone 01865 220736 or email email@example.com to check your eligibility and to apply.
Please note: single people are not eligible for couple/family accommodation or one bedroom flats.
For further information on other accommodation we have available, please contact the A2Dominion Allocations Officer on 01865 220734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact usA2Dominion Accommodation Office
Banbury, OX16 9AL
Phone: 01295 229015
Disclaimer - Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com
Request a viewing Email a friend