Elm Park, Three Bedroom House, BerkshireElm Park, Tilehurst Road, Reading RG30 2HX < back to search results
A selection of properties located in central Reading, just half a mile from Reading West railway station.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Unfurnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Homes are unfurnished and comprise of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one or two bedrooms, and a bathroom
- All homes have carpeting and vinyl flooring throughout
- Homes benefit from an electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and fitted fridge with icebox
- The scheme has shared gardens maintained by A2Dominion Group, while houses have private gardens
- Allocated car parking is available
- Three bedroom houses: from £995
- Utility costs and Council Tax are extra.
- There are no additional service charge costs.
- A deposit of six weeks' rent in advance is required. This will be held by the Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the tenancy
DisclaimerPhotographs are representative of a typical three bedroom house
Houses may vary depending on availability
Eligibility and how to applyWe will carry out referencing for all properties
Please contact us:
6 Collins Street,
Contact emailEmail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me when available Email a friend
You may also be interested in...
From £2,295 pcm