Edna Rose and Champneys Court, OxfordWindmill Road, Headington, OX3 7BZ < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the Oxford Brookes University. This scheme consists of fully furnished en-suite single room accommodation, with shared living and kitchen facilities.
- Letting type: Student
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- Price includes utilities and WiFi
- Onsite laundry
- Flats have entry phone system
- Bike storage
- Free Brookskey bus pass provided
Price (per week)Single rooms from £137.84
- All rooms have an en-suite bathroom plus access to a fully fitted, shared kitchen
- A non refundable reservation fee of £250 is required which converts to a deposit at the start of the tenancy, plus £14 for contents insurance both payable in advance.
- All tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks starting in September each year.
- Rents are payable in advance by eight monthly instalments.
- No parking available.
- No smoking within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyApplicants must be full-time students of Oxford Brookes University (undergraduate or postgraduate).
Applicants must apply/book accommodation through Oxford Brookes reservation system, StarRez.
Should you experience any problems with StarRez, please contact the Accommodation Bureau at the Oxford Brookes University:
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford OX3 0BP
Phone: 01865 484660
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion Accommodation Office
Oxford OX4 1FY
Phone: 01865 202377
Accommodation ToursIn addition to our virtual tour which is located under 'Key Information' on this page, please copy and paste the below into your web browser to view Oxford Brookes University's guided tour of Edna Rose Court and Champneys Court;
Disclaimer: Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.