Edna Rose and Champneys Court, OxfordWindmill Road, Headington, OX3 7BZ < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the Oxford Brookes University. This scheme consists of fully furnished en-suite single room accommodation, with shared living and kitchen facilities.
- Letting type: Student
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- Price includes utilities and WiFi
- Onsite laundry
- Flats have entry phone system
- Bike storage
- Free Brookskey bus pass provided
Price (per week)Single rooms from £143.29 for academic year 2019/20.
- All rooms have an en-suite bathroom plus access to a fully fitted, shared kitchen
- A reservation fee of £250 is required which converts to a deposit at the start of the tenancy, plus £5 for contents insurance both payable in advance..
- All tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks starting in September each year.
- Rents are payable in advance by eight monthly instalments.
- No parking available.
- No smoking within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyApplicants must be full-time students of Oxford Brookes University (undergraduate or postgraduate).
Applicants must apply/book accommodation through Oxford Brookes reservation system, StarRez.
Should you experience any problems with StarRez, please contact the Accommodation Bureau at the Oxford Brookes University:
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford OX3 0BP
Phone: 01865 484660
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion Accommodation Office
Oxford OX4 1FY
Phone: 01865 202377
Disclaimer - Photos and virtual tour show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.