Deans Court, Bristol3 St Georges Road, BS1 5UL < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development located behind College Green in Bristol city centre, conveniently close to the University of Bristol. This scheme consists of 356 en-suite single rooms, with shared living and kitchen facilities. This accommodation is allocated exclusively to postgraduate students by the university's accommodation office.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- On-site laundry facilities
- CCTV security cameras
- Entry phone system
- Bike storage
Price (per week)Single rooms from £150.70
- All rooms have an en-suite bathroom plus use of a fully-fitted, shared kitchen.
- All tenancies are fixed for 51 weeks commencing in September each year.
- Rents are payable in advance.
- Price includes all utilities and WiFi.
- A deposit of £500 is required.
- No parking available.
- No smoking within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyApplicants must be postgraduate students of the University of Bristol. Please contact the University of Bristol Accommodation Office for information on how to apply (link to: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/accommodation/postgraduate/apply/).
Contact usPlease contact us if you have any questions or need more information about the accommodation:
A2Dominion Accommodation Office
3 St Georges Road
Phone: 020 8825 1069
Disclaimer - Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.