A recently-built development offering one and two bedroom flats situated next to Chelsea Harbour in Fulham. These homes have easy access to central London by rail and bus. The scheme is also located next to the new Imperial Wharf railway station which provides a direct link to Britain’s busiest rail interchange, with Clapham Junction to the south and Willesden Junction to the north.
- Letting type: Long term
- Date available: 03-Jul-2018
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All flats are self-contained, furnished with white goods only and electric heating system
- Kitchens are fitted with a cooker, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Quality white bathroom suite
- Entry phone system
- Parking is not available
- One bedroom flats: from £909
- Two bedroom flats: from £1,258
- 6 weeks deposit is required.
- Utility bills and Council Tax are extra.
Photos taken from show room apartment
Any key worker living or working within the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, and who fit the criteria as set by the local council.
How to apply
All our properties at Cedar House require a direct nomination to be provided from Hammersmith and Fulham’s housing department.
Therefore please contact Hammersmith and Fulham directly on 020 8753 6464 or visit their website at https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/housing/contact-us-about-housing.
Email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org