Arthur Sanctuary House, OxfordSandfield Road, Headington, OX3 7RH < back to search results
These affordable homes are conveniently located on Sandfield Road in Headington, Oxford. This scheme offers a range of fully furnished single rooms, studios, and one and two bedroom flats.
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Price includes utilities
- Communal areas cleaned Monday to Friday
- On-site laundry facilities
- WiFi included
- Bike storage
Price (pcm)Single rooms from £499
- For one person within a shared area including an en-suite bathroom (not applicable to all single rooms) and use of a communal kitchen and lounge.
- With en-suite bathroom for two people within a shared area and use of a communal kitchen and lounge.
- For two people with a bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
- For four people with one en-suite bathroom, second bathroom, kitchen and lounge.
- A deposit of one month's rent is required for long term tenancies.
- Council tax is not included in the price for one and two bedroom flats.
- On-site parking is not available.
- Smoking is not permitted within the accommodation.
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Eligibility and how to applyPriority is given to NHS employees, followed by other key workers. You must also have Right to Rent status in the UK.
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will be included with your conditional offer of employment. If you are an existing employee, please apply via the Trust (contact details below).
Couple or family accommodation
Please contact Elaine Foster, Assistant Property Manager on 01865 220736 or email@example.com to check your eligibility and to apply.
Please note: single people are not eligible for one bedroom flats or couple/family accommodation.
For further information on other accommodation we have available, please contact us.
Contact usA2Dominion Accommodation Office
Arthur Sanctuary House
Phone: 01865 220734
Disclaimer - Photos and floor plans show a typical flat and may vary from the images shown.
Contact emailEmail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a viewing Email a friend