Woodland Court, Bristol29 Belgrave Road, Bristol BS8 2AA < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the University of Bristol. This scheme consists of 200 en-suite single rooms, with shared living and kitchen facilities. This accommodation is allocated to both undergraduate and postgraduate students by the university's accommodation office.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- All rooms are fully furnished, have their own bathroom, and shared kitchen facilities
- Kitchens are fully fitted, with fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Rents include subscription to the residential networking service (Resnet), giving access to email, internet and learning resources
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Parking is not available
- The site has CCTV security cameras, and all flats have an entry phone system
- Residents benefit from an onsite common room.
Prices (per week)
- Single room rents from: £145.60, inclusive of all utility bills.
- Tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks for postgraduates and 38 weeks for undergraduates, commencing in September each year. Rents are payable in advance, and a deposit of £500 is required.
EligibilityApplicants must be students of the University of Bristol.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at the University of Bristol for further details:
University of Bristol
Phone: 0117 954 6640
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion accommodation office
29 Belgrave Road
Phone: 020 8825 1070
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm