East Surrey Hospital, RedhillCanada Court, Canada Drive, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5GN < back to search results
A range of affordable homes conveniently situated onsite at the East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, near the M23 and M25. This scheme consists primarily of single room accommodation, some within self-contained units. Unfortunately we do not have any family accommodation onsite.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All single rooms are fully furnished, and share kitchen and living facilities
- Most single rooms are ensuite, but some share bathing facilities
- The kitchens for single room use are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- The self-contained units are fully furnished and carpeted, and have an oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery and hoover
- Parking is available by permit only (deposit required)
- The nearest railway station is Earlswood.
- Single rooms with shared bathroom facilities: from £510.49 per month, including utility bills and Wi-Fi.
- Single rooms with en-suite facilities: from £566.67per month, including utility bills and Wi-Fi.
- One bedroom self-contained units: from £889.00 per month, including utility bills.
A deposit of one month’s rent in advance is required.
EligibilityPriority is given to NHS workers, then any other key worker.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Redhill and ask for an application form.
Contact usAccommodation office
Phone: 01737 778730
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm