Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

How do I communicate with you if I am deaf, visually impaired or do not speak English?

We provide the following translation services if you don’t speak English or if you have visual or hearing impairments:

  • Letters and publications in large type or Braille
  • Typetalk telephone service for deaf people
  • Language translators, signers or interpreters for telephone calls and meetings
  • Translated emails and letters
  • Language prompt cards explaining our translation service in different languages

In each case, please contact us as you normally would or get in touch with our customer contact centre or your Housing Officer.

My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us