How do I communicate with you if I am deaf, visually impaired or do not speak English?
We provide the following translation services if you don’t speak English or if you have visual or hearing impairments:
- Letters and publications in large type or Braille
- Typetalk telephone service for deaf people
- Language translators, signers or interpreters for telephone calls and meetings
- Translated emails and letters
- Language prompt cards explaining our translation service in different languages
In each case, please contact us as you normally would or get in touch with our customer contact centre or your Housing Officer.