Group activities for older people
Are you 60+ or 50+ with a disability or care and support needs? Would you like to socialise more? Or perhaps you’re a carer and need respite time, or would like support and care for your loved one in a secure environment?
We offer a range of group activity programmes that focus on individual needs at our activity centres:
- Inclusive and suitable activities for people with dementia or other cognitive conditions
- Friendly staff who are highly trained and can deliver personal care
- A two course lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Opening days and times
Our Activity Centres are open from 9.30am to 4pm at the following locations:
Our Activities Manager can answer any questions you may have and can support you to complete a referral form and invite you to attend a taster day.
We will assess your needs and any potential risks to ensure you receive the best experience on the day.
Other activities and services
If you feel lonely or isolated and have no support or care needs, then why not try our drop-in service to access our activities and have lunch.
We also offer ‘Singing for Fun’ sessions which anyone can attend. Previous experience of singing or reading music isn’t needed – you just need to enjoy singing!
Do you have spare time on your hands?
Ever thought of volunteering? We are always looking for people to join our team of volunteers to help with:
- Supporting the centres with general tasks
- Participate in the activities
- Become a befriender to lonely or housebound residents.
For more information please call us on 0118 950 7914 or email email@example.com.