Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

What do I need to do when I move out of my student accommodation?

At the end of the tenancy period stated in your contract, you must return the keys for your room to the accommodation office.

Before you move out, you must:

  • Fill in and sign a deposit refund form and send it back to the student accommodation office
  • Tell us the date and time when you plan to move out
  • Get your mail redirected
  • Clean your room and kitchen, and get rid of any unwanted items
  • Arrange for a member of staff to do a pre-inspection check of your accommodation.

You must contact the student accommodation office at least one hour before you leave so that we can do a ‘departure inventory check’ of your room and kitchen.

For more information, please contact your student accommodation office.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us