Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

Older people housing and supported housing complaints

If you live in older people’s housing or supported housing and are not satisfied with how we have handled your complaint, you have the following options:

  • If your complaint is about housing matters, you can complain to the Housing Ombudsman Service.
  • If your complaint is about our housing support services, you can also complain to the Supporting People Team at your local council.
  • If your complaint is about a care service we provide to you at your home, you can complain to the Local Government (Social Care) Ombudsman by calling 0300 061 0614.
  • Complaints about care can also be referred to the Care Quality Commission by phone on 03000 616 161 or by email. The CQC does not resolve individual complaints for people, as this is the role of providers and the ombudsman, but does use information about complaints when inspecting services.

My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us