Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

My partner is moving out, do I need to tell you?

You must let us know of any permanent changes in your household, for example, if you start living with a partner or if you're having a baby. If you claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit, you must also tell your local council and the Department of Works and Pensions.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us