I'm struggling to pay my rent or service charge, can you help?
If you're worried about being able to afford to pay your rent or service charge, we can help you. We ask that you contact us at the earliest opportunity to advise of us your circumstances.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Officers provide customers with practical, one-to-one assistance with benefits, money management and help towards gaining employment. Even if you're already claiming the money you're entitled to, they may be able to help you to get other types of benefit.
Tenancy Sustainment Officers can also help you to:
- Apply for Universal Credit, and deal with your queries
- Claim full Housing Benefit after a change in your circumstances
- Save money by moving to a smaller home (for customers affected by bedroom tax)
- Apply for Community Care Grant awards
- Apply for Attendance Allowance awards
- Apply for Child Benefit
- Claim a higher rate of Disabled Living Allowance
- Claim Tax Credits
- Reduce the monthly amount you pay to creditors
- Appeal against Housing Benefit overpayments, and
- Tell you how to apply for the Tenancy Sustainment Fund which helps relieve financial pressures.
To make an appointment to meet with one of our Tenancy Sustainment Officers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org call us on 0800 432 0077 and ask to speak to your Tenancy Sustainment Officer.
There are other ways you can get help to manage your money. The Money Advice Service is a free and impartial organisation to help you manage your money. Its website has lots of helpful information about money-related topics. You can also call the The Money Advice Service for free on 0300 500 5000.
This is a project to help A2Dominion customers to increase their confidence, improve their money management and take control of their finances.
We have Dosh Mentors based at our Ealing, Staines and Oxford offices to provide support for social housing tenants. For more information, email email@example.com or call us on 0800 432 0077 and ask to speak to a Dosh Mentor.