Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

I'm a tenant; can I request adaptations for my home?

If you're a tenant with A2Dominion, we can provide a wide range of minor adaptations, for example:

  • Making it easier to get in and out of your home by widening doors and installing ramps
  • Making it easier to go upstairs by installing a stair lift
  • Fitting grab rails
  • Providing kitchen and bathroom facilities that are easier to use.

Will I have to pay?

Unfortunately, we cannot pay for all adaptations. You may need to get a disabled facilities grant from your local council, or Home Improvement Agency (HIA) to help fund your adaptations. Please contact us for more information.

How will you decide what adaptations I need?

Usually we'll ask an occupational therapist to visit you and assess your needs. Occupational therapists work with people who have a physical disability, medical condition, mental health problem or a learning disability. Their aim is to allow you to live as independently as possible.

We'll give you advice and help while your needs are being assessed, during any work and afterwards. We want you to receive the best service with as little worry as possible.

How do I get help?

Please contact us to request help with adapting your home. You'll need to give us details about the changes you would like made to your home and tell us who will be carrying out the work.

Aids and adaptations

Please note that fields marked with an * are mandatory.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us