Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

I'm a homeowner; can I request adaptations for my home?

The law has been strengthened to protect homeowners with a disability. Unfortunately, we can't pay for all adaptations, and we may only cover part of the cost of adaptations in your home. You may be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant from your local council to help you cover the cost of this type of work.

How do I get help?

Please contact us to request help with adapting your home. You'll need to give us details about the changes you would like made to your home and tell us who will be carrying out the work.

Aids and adaptations

Please note that fields marked with an * are mandatory.

Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us