Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

How will you treat damp?

If you're a tenant…

If you find signs of damp in your home, you should request a repair from us. We may send out a surveyor to investigate the problem, and find out how the water is getting into your home. One of our contractors will then visit your home to repair the damp and redecorate the affected area.

Request a repair using My Account

Query an open repair using My Account

If you're a homeowner…

You're responsible for treating any damp in your home.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us