How will you deal with my complaint?
We'll aim to:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days
- Assign the complaint to one of our specialist case workers who'll tell you how we'll investigate your complaint and how long it's likely to take us
- Regularly update you on the progress of your complaint
- Give you a single point of contact for any questions you have.
Once your complaint has been investigated, your case worker will call you to discuss their findings and talk to you about what we can do to resolve your complaint. This may include:
- Making sure any outstanding requests have been carried out
- Making changes to our procedures
- Providing better training for our staff
- Offering you compensation, if appropriate.
Your case worker will also contact you to confirm the outcome of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with the reply you receive, you must contact us within 20 working days of receiving our reply and tell us why you want us to escalate your complaint. Please note that we cannot escalate complaints from non-residents.
We always aim to improve as an organisation and to learn from all complaints received, however large or small.
Make a complaint using My Account