Jump to content

You are here:

How do I pay my rent with my housing benefit?

If you receive housing benefit, you can arrange for your local council to pay your benefit directly to us. Visit your your local council's website to find out more about housing benefit.


Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Back to top

This page was printed from A2Dominion Web site at http://www.a2dominion.co.uk/