Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

How do I move out of my NHS accommodation?

If you want to move out of your home, there are a number of things you need to do. These are:

  • Give us one month's notice in writing;
  • Make sure your rent account is up-to-date and clear of any arrears;
  • Tell us the address you're moving to before you move out;
  • Tell us the date you're moving;
  • Remove all your belongings; and
  • Return the keys to the accommodation officer at the end of the one month's notice period.

When you move out of your property, you're required to leave your home in a good state of repair and decoration, and clear out all your goods and possessions.

Should you leave your property in need of repair or cleaning, you may be charged for any costs to bring your home up to the standard required. You'll also be charged for the removal and disposal of any items left on the property that don't belong to us.

Please note that if you don't return your keys to the accommodation office, you'll continue to be charged for the accommodation until the keys are returned.

If you have any questions, please contact us.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us