How can I pay by Direct Debit?
Direct Debit is an easy and free way for you to pay your rent and/or service charge. Paying by Direct Debit offers:
- Peace of mind - you'll never have to worry about forgetting to make a payment
- Convenience - no need to contact your bank to tell them to change the amount you pay
- Time savings - avoid queues in a shop, bank, Post Office or one of our offices to make a payment
- Safety - you’re covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. This protects you in the rare event of an error in the payment
- Control - pay monthly, four-weekly, fortnightly or weekly, even choose the day the money comes out of your account
- Flexibility - set up different Direct Debits for different accounts, such as rent and service charge, arrears, garage and court cost amounts.
It’s easy to sign up. Call us on 0800 432 0077 to set up a Direct Debit today, or complete our online form to request a callback from a member of the team.