Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

Do I need to tell you if I'm re-mortgaging my home?

What kind of agreement do you have with us?

Own 100% of my home (I’m a leaseholder):

Yes - If you're the sole owner of your home and you wish to re-mortgage, either you or your solicitor will need to serve us with a notice of charge. Please note, we'll charge you a fee for this service.

Own part of my home (I’m a shared owner):

If you're a shared owner and you wish to change mortgage companies, you must obtain our consent before you can change lender.

To request consent for a re-mortgage, please send us:

  • A copy of the new mortgage offer, which should include the current valuation of your property
  • Details of your current mortgage provider.

A cheque for £126 (including VAT) to cover our fee for processing your request, made out to A2Dominion Group Limited.

For more information, or to speak to us about re-mortgaging your home, please contact us.

Once we receive all necessary information from you we will prepare a Consent to Re-mortgage notice, and have it approved and sealed. Once approved, we will send the sealed notice to you or your solicitor.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us