Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

Do I have contents insurance?

Many customers believe their furniture, belongings and decorations are automatically insured against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage. However, this is not the case. You're responsible for arranging suitable contents insurance for your home.

We can help you get home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With the My Home contents insurance scheme, which is arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, you know that if the unexpected happens you have cover.

Find out more about contents insurance by completing our online form to arrange a call-back from Thistle My Home, or you can call us 0800 432 0077.

Some universities may offer their students a separate contents insurance scheme. If you live in our student accommodation, please check with your university about this.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us