Jump to content

You are here:

Can I transfer my lease to someone else?

You'll usually need our written consent to transfer your lease to someone else. This is known as Consent to Assignment, and will usually need to be done through a solicitor. Your lease will state if you need this to transfer your lease.

If you require Consent to Assignment please email customer.services@a2dominion.co.uk with the following details:

  • The relevant except of the lease
  • The new leaseholder’s name and address
  • Your address or agreement reference in the subject line

Please note, we may charge you a fee for this service.

If you die, it may be possible for your tenancy to pass to someone else. This is known as ‘succession’. Please contact us for more details.

Keywords - bereavement

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Back to top

This page was printed from A2Dominion Web site at http://www.a2dominion.co.uk/