Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

Can I move home to get away from antisocial behaviour?

If the nuisance behaviour is so serious that you fear staying in your current home, you should contact us for advice and help.

We'll not move you or the perpetrator as a means of resolving the issue (except in exceptional circumstances), but we'll deal with the nuisance. We may put a range of protective measures in place to help you remain in your home, such as fitting extra security measures or carrying out an injunction against the perpetrator.

You can apply to transfer or exchange your home to another one of our properties, but if there's an outstanding issue about your tenancy, such as if you're in rent arrears, you'll have to resolve this before you can move.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us