Contact us
Jump to content

You are here:

Can I get compensation?

Occasionally things can go wrong, and when this happens we aim to put it right. Sometimes this may include paying you compensation.

You may be able to claim compensation if you live in one of our homes and any of these things happen to you:

  • We don't carry out repairs when we say we will
  • You have received poor service from us
  • You have to move home while we redevelop it
  • You lose the use of a room while we carry out a major repair
  • You make and pay for improvements to your home (please note you have to get our permission before you carry out improvements to your property).

Please contact us for up-to-date information on what compensation you can claim. If you owe us money, for example, through unpaid rent, we'll take this from any compensation you receive. It is very important that you let us know you would like to make a claim for compensation no later than 20 working days after the first incident.

To ensure your claim is processed quickly, please provide us with as much information as possible.


My Estate

Information and documents about your estate

Search for help

If you haven't found the help you need, contact us
Our brands
A2Dominion Group A2Dominion FABRICA Pyramid Plus
Follow us