Quainton Street, Neasden
At a glance
- Rent from £1350 per month
- Three bedroom houses
Take a closer look
Quainton Street living area
This recently-refurbished property has three bedrooms and is located just a few minutes' walk from Neasden and Wembley Park tube stations, on the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. Also benefits from good local bus services.
- Situated in a quiet residential street in the Neasden Conservation Area, near the Welsh Harp recreational space and good local primary schools
- Downstairs benefits from two reception rooms, a big kitchen and a large garden at the back of the property, which give ideal living and entertaining space
- Upstairs benefits from two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Carpeted throughout
- Kitchen benefits from all white goods
- Newly-installed combination boiler and an 'environ vent' ventilation system
Cost (pcm)Three bedroom house: £1,350
Utility costs and Council Tax are extra.
EligibilityOur Letting Agent will carry out referencing for all properties.
How to applyPlease contact our Letting Agent.
Contact usGo View London
1 Central Chambers
London, W5 2NR
Phone: 020 8579 0222