Opportunities for all
At A2Dominion we will treat everyone we come into contact with fairly.
We work with people across a wide area and in a number of different communities and we realise that their needs vary.
Sometimes if we do not meet these needs, some people will have difficulty using our services and understanding the information we provide. This means we need to offer these people extra ways to access our services and information.
We have a clear policy on providing opportunities to all.
Who does the policy apply to?
- Everyone who applies to us for housing or support
- Every current resident and service user
- Every person who applies for a job or contract
- Every board and staff member
We are against discrimination for the following reasons:
- Ethnic or national background
- Physical or learning disability
- Gender reassignment (if someone has had a sex change)
- People with HIV or AIDS
- Responsibility for dependants including children
- Criminal activities that do not affect your responsibilities as a resident
- Marital status
What to do if you think you are being treated unfairly
If you think a member of staff is treating you unfairly, please make a complaint.