Planned work includes replacements that are not urgent, but are part of a very important planned programme of work.
Examples of planned work:
- Kitchen replacement (rented homes)
- Boiler replacement (rented homes)
- Bathroom replacement (rented homes)
- Roof replacement
- Decorating the outside of shared areas
- External door or window replacement
- Brickwork on external walls
- Hard surfaces such as concrete paving (communal areas only)
Keeping our homes in good condition is a large operation. We plan our programme of work several years ahead, taking into account which areas need redecoration or improvement the most, and how we can use the money available in the most cost-effective way.