Jump to content
Image of person carrying out building maintenance

You are here:

Who will maintain my estate?

The contractor responsible for maintaining your estate will depend on where you live. Please contact us if you would like to find out which contractors work on your estate.

Estates maintenance

Managing agents

Some of our estates and schemes are managed for us by managing agents. These agents are responsible for arranging and running the services described above. If you live in one of these schemes, we will tell you when you move in and give you contact details and information on the level of service you can expect.

You must contact the managing agent if you have any questions or concerns that you want to report. Sometimes you will pay your service charges direct to your managing agents and sometimes directly to us. (This varies between different residents and schemes). We will let you know about this when you move in.

Local councils

Your local council is responsible for maintaining other parts of your estate, such as the roads and refuse collection.

Also in this section

    Back to top

    This page was printed from A2Dominion Web site at http://www.a2dominion.co.uk/