Jump to content
Image of a woman in her home

You are here:

Request a call-back about your insurance Download icon white Download our insurance leaflet

Our leaflet tells you about:

  • contents insurance
  • buildings insurance
  • other types of insurance
  • how to make a claim
My Home Insurance logo


Insurance protects your home and your belongings against any damage or theft. Unexpected incidents can happen, and by having insurance cover you will minimise the costs that you could face if things go wrong.

This section provides guidance only. For specific information relating to your home, please read your tenancy or lease agreement.

Contents insurance

Many residents believe their furniture, belongings and decorations are automatically insured against fire, theft, vandalism or water damage. Unfortunately, this is not the case. You are responsible for arranging suitable contents insurance for your home.

We can help you get home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, you can protect your belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens you have cover.

For more information, contact Thistle My Home in one of the following ways:

  • Complete our online form to arrange a call-back from Thistle My Home
  • Call 0800 432 0077 (020 8825 1999 from mobiles)

Some universities may offer their students a separate content insurance scheme. If you live in our student accommodation, please check with your university about this.

This page was printed from A2Dominion Web site at http://www.a2dominion.co.uk/