It is very rewarding to help a person to explore all their housing options as some of the people we deal with just are not aware of what’s out there.
A2Dominion project worker
About floating support
Floating support services and outreach services provide housing related support to individuals, couples or families. Housing related support aims to help people to live independently, avoid eviction and repeat cycles of homelessness, engage in employment, education or training and access other services as required.
Floating support services are provided free of charge and are generally intended to be short term services offering support for up to 2 years. These services can be accessed by people who are homeless, in rented accommodation or even by people who own their own home.
A2Dominion care and support offer floating support in the following locations:
- Winchester Floating Support
- For those over the age of 16 from the Winchester District
- Ealing Resettlement and Support
- For those over the age of 16 and from Ealing
- Ealing Older People Floating Support
- For those over the age of 55 from Ealing
- Staines Older People Floating Support
- For those over the age of 55 from Spelthorne
- Reading Older People Floating Support
- For those over the age of 60 from Reading.
If you would like to access more information about the floating support services offered by A2Dominion care and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org