John Radcliffe Hospital, Arthur Sanctuary House, OxfordArthur Sanctuary House, Sandfield Road, Headington OX3 7RH < back to search results
- These affordable homes are located at Arthur Sanctuary House at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Headington, Oxford. This scheme offers a range of single rooms, studios, and one and two bedroom flats.
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
FeaturesArthur Sanctuary House
- Fully furnished accommodation:
- Single rooms (for one person) with ensuite bathroom within a shared area for four people plus use of a communal kitchen and living area;
- Single rooms (for one person) within a shared area for four people plus use of a communal bathroom, kitchen and living room;
- Double rooms (for two people) with ensuite bathroom within a shared area for eight people plus use of a communal kitchen and lounge area;
- One bedroom flats (for two people) with a bathroom, kitchen and living room;
- Family flat (up to 4 people) two bedrooms one with ensuite, plus additional bathroom, kitchen and living room.
- Deposit of one month’s rent payable for long term tenancies;
- Wi-Fi included within rent;
- No resident parking at ASH;
- Onsite Laundry
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Prices (pcm)Single rooms – rent includes Council Tax, Utilities and Wi-Fi
- ASH – from £465
- ASH – from £608
- ASH – from £684 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council).
- ASH – from £903 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council)
EligibilityPriority is given to Oxford University Hospital Foundation Trust's employees, followed by other NHS employees, university or research bodies associated with the Trust, then other key workers such as workers of teaching or educational services, Fire Service, Police Service, and public transport.
Please note: single people are not eligible for couple or family accommodation, or one bedroom flats. These properties are only available to couples or families with at least one child.
How to applyFor further information on the accommodation we have available, please contact the A2Dominion Allocations Officer on 01865 220734 or email email@example.com
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will automatically be sent to you at conditional offer of employment stage.
Current Trust employees should apply via the Trust see below.
Couple or Family Accommodation:
Apply via the Trust see below.
To check if you are eligible – please contact the Trust see below.
Elaine Foster - Trust Assistant Property Manager on 01865 220736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Arthur Sanctuary House
Phone: 01865 220734 (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Monday 8.30 to 4.30
- Tuesday 8.30 to 12.30
- Wednesday 8.30 to 4.30
- Thursday 8.30 to 4.30
- Friday 8.30 to 4.00
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com
You may also be interested in...