Prospect Park Hospital, ReadingVictory Close, Honey End Lane, Tilehurst, Reading RG30 4AW < back to search results
A purpose-built development located across the road from Prospect Park Hospital in Tilehurst, Reading, only minutes from the M4. This scheme consists mainly of single rooms with en-suite facilities. There are also 3 spacious two bedroom flats available.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All single rooms are fully furnished and benefit from en-suite facilities
- Residents living in single rooms share kitchen and dining facilities
- The kitchens for single room use are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- The flats are fully furnished and carpeted, and are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Ample free parking available.
Prices (per month)Single rooms: from £445.57, inclusive of all utility bills and Council Tax
Two bedroom flats: from £1018.73, inclusive of all utility bills. Council Tax is extra.
Deposit: £500 for single rooms, £1000 for two bedroom flats, payable one month in advance.
EligibilityPriority is given to NHS workers, then any other key worker.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Bristol (see below) and ask for an application form.
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
29 Belgrave Road
Phone: 0208 825 1070
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com
You may also be interested in...