Horton Hospital, BanburyHorton General Hospital, Watts House, Banbury OX16 9AL < back to search results
- These affordable homes are conveniently located onsite or very close to the Horton Hospital. This scheme offers a range of single and double rooms within shared houses, one and two bedroom flats, and three bedroom houses.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Fully furnished accommodation:
- Single rooms (for one person) within a shared house for four to eight people plus use of a communal bathroom, kitchen and living room;
- Double room (for two people) within a shared area for eight people plus use of a communal bathroom, kitchen and lounge area
- One bedroom flats (for two people) with a bathroom, kitchen and living room;
- Family flats (up to 4 people) two bedrooms with bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living room;
- Family house (up to 5 people) three bedrooms with bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living room;
- Deposit of one month’s rent payable for long term tenancies;
- Wi-Fi included within rent;
- Some resident parking available at properties;
- Onsite Laundry;
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence
Prices (pcm)Single rooms – rent includes Council Tax, Utilities and Wi-Fi
Double rooms – rent includes Council Tax, Utilities and Wi-Fi
One bedroom flats – rent includes Utilities and Wi-Fi
From £719 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council)
Family Flats – rent includes Utilities and Wi-Fi
From £798 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council)
Family House – rent includes Utilities and Wi-Fi
From £897 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council).
EligibilityFor further information on the accommodation we have available, please contact the A2Dominion Allocations Officer on 01865 220734 or email email@example.com
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will automatically be sent to you at conditional offer of employment stage.
Current Trust employees should apply via the Trust see below.
Couple or Family Accommodation:
Apply via the Trust see below.
To check if you are eligible – please contact the Trust see below.
Elaine Foster - Trust Assistant Property Manager on 01865 220736 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to applyIf you are currently employed by the Oxford University Hospital Foundation Trust (or are about to be offered a contract), please contact Elaine Foster, Trust Liaison Manager, on 01865 220736 or email email@example.com for an application form.
Any key worker not employed by the Oxford University Hospital Foundation Trust should contact the accommodation office.
Contact usA2Dominion Accommodation Office
Horton General Hospital
Phone: 01295 229015
- Monday 9.00 to 4.00
- Tuesday closed*
- Wednesday 9.00 to 4.00
- Thursday closed*
- Friday 9.00 to 4.00
Disclaimer - Photos and floorplans taken from a typical flat and may vary from that shown in images.
Contact emailEmail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...