Elm Park, two bedroom flat, BerkshireElm Park, Tilehurst Road, Reading RG30 2HX < back to search results
A selection of properties located in central Reading, just half a mile from Reading West railway station.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Unfurnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Flats are unfurnished and comprise of entrance hall, living room, kitchen, one or two bedrooms, and a bathroom
- All flats have carpeting and vinyl flooring throughout
- Flats benefit from an electric oven and hob, washer/dryer and fitted fridge with icebox
- The scheme has shared gardens maintained by A2Dominion Group, while houses have private gardens
- Allocated car parking is available.
Prices (pcm)Two bedroom flats: from £875
Utility costs and Council Tax are extra.
There are no additional service charge costs.
A deposit of six weeks' rent in advance is required. This will be held by the Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the tenancy.
EligibilityOur Letting Agent will carry out referencing for all properties.
How to applyPlease contact our Letting Agent.
Contact usNicholas Lettings
19 Gosbrook Road
Phone: 0118 946 1166
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com