Edna Rose and Champneys Court, OxfordWindmill Road, Oxford OX3 7BZ < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development conveniently located close to the Oxford Brookes University. This scheme consists of en-suite single room accommodation, with shared living and kitchen facilities.
- Letting type: Student
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- All rooms are fully furnished, have their own bathroom, and shared kitchen facilities
- Kitchens are fully fitted, with fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven, extractor hood, microwave, toaster and kettle
- All rooms benefit from access to email, internet and learning resources through HallNet, the residential networking service. (The cost of this service is included in the rent and is only available during the academic year.)
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Parking is not available
- 24-hour on-call emergency service
- There are secure cycle store areas provided
- All accommodation at Edna Rose Court and Champneys Court is non-smoking
- Residents can also join the dedicated Facebook group for this student accommodation
- Free 'Brookskey' bus pass provided.
Prices (per week)£129.98 per week for the 2016/17 academic year, inclusive of all utility bills and HallNet access.
All tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks starting on the 5th of September. Rents are payable in eight monthly instalments of £807.07 as stated in the tenancy agreement.
Extra costsAs part of our commitment to providing a range of services for residents, A2Dominion have negotiated a comprehensive contents insurance policy for personal items brought in to your student accommodation, which is included as part of your tenancy costs.
DepositA non-refundable reservation fee of £250 in advance is required, which converts into a deposit at the start of the tenancy.
EligibilityApplicants must be full-time students (undergraduate or postgraduate) of the Oxford Brookes University.
Please note that smoking is not allowed anywhere within the accommodation.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at the Oxford Brookes University and ask for further details:
Oxford Brookes University
Phone: 01865 484617
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion accommodation office
Phone: 01865 202377
Open: Monday, 9am to 5pm
Tuesday, 9am - 12midday
Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 5pm