Deans Court, Bristol3 St George’s Road, Bristol BS1 5UL < back to search results
A purpose-built student accommodation development located behind College Green in Bristol city centre, conveniently close to the University of Bristol. This scheme consists of 356 en-suite single rooms, with shared living and kitchen facilities. This accommodation is allocated exclusively to postgraduate students by the university's accommodation office.
- Letting type: Long term
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Weekly
- All rooms are fully furnished, have their own bathroom, and shared kitchen facilities
- Kitchens are fully fitted, with fridge/freezer, electric hob and oven, microwave, toaster and kettle
- All rooms have a telephone
- Rents include subscription to the residential networking service (Resnet), giving access to email, internet and learning resources
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Refreshment vending machines are available onsite
- Parking is not available
- The site has CCTV security cameras, and all flats have an entry phone system
- There are secure cycle store areas provided.
Prices (per week)Single room rents: £127.50
All tenancies are fixed for 50 weeks commencing in September each year, and rents are payable in advance. A deposit of £500 is required.
EligibilityApplicants must be postgraduate students of the University of Bristol.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at the University of Bristol for further details:
University of Bristol
Phone: 0117 331 0950
Contact usFor further information about the accommodation, contact us at:
A2Dominion accommodation office
3 St George’s Road
Phone: 0117 954 4929
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm