East Surrey Hospital, RedhillCanada Court, Canada Drive, Redhill, Surrey RH1 5GN < back to search results
A range of affordable homes conveniently situated onsite at the East Surrey Hospital in Redhill, near the M23 and M25. This scheme consists primarily of single room accommodation, some within self-contained units.
- All single rooms are fully furnished, and share kitchen and living facilities
- Most single rooms are ensuite, but some share bathing facilities
- The kitchens for single room use are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- The self-contained units are fully furnished and carpeted, and have an oven, hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery and hoover
- Parking is available by permit only (deposit required)
- The nearest railway station is Earlswood.
Prices (pcm)Single rooms with shared bathroom facilities: from £401 per month, including utility bills.
Single rooms with en-suite facilities: from £451 per month, including utility bills.
One bedroom self-contained units: from £743 per month, including utility bills.
Rooms are also available to rent on a nightly basis. Please contact the accommodation office for more details.
Council Tax is an additional £41.97 a month.
A deposit of one month’s rent in advance is required.
EligibilityPriority is given to NHS workers, then any other key worker.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Redhill and ask for an application form.
Contact usAccommodation office
Phone: 01737 778730
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm