Royal Surrey County Hospital, GuildfordGill Avenue, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7WW < back to search results
These homes are conveniently located onsite at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, only minutes from the town centre and its amenities. This scheme consists of single room accommodation, one bedroom flats, and two and three bedroom houses.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All single rooms are fully furnished, and share bathing, toilet and kitchen facilities
- All kitchens for single room use are equipped with white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- The flats are self-contained, fully furnished and carpeted, and have oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- The houses are fully furnished
- Parking is available by permit only.
Prices (per month)Single rooms: from £432, including utility bills
One bedroom flats: from £787, including utility bills
Two bedroom houses: from £1100
Three bedroom houses: from £1211
Short-term lets are also available. Please contact the accommodation office for further details.
A deposit of one month’s rent in advance is required.
Council Tax is extra for all accommodation.
Residents living in houses must pay utility bills separately to the accommodation office.
AvailabilityPlease contact us to see what properties are available.
EligibilitySingle rooms: priority is given to NHS workers from RSCH Trust, then any other key worker
One bedroom flats: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust
Two bedroom houses: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust
Three bedroom houses: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Guildford and ask for an application form.
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Phone: 0845 408 6765
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com
You may also be interested in...