Royal Surrey County Hospital, GuildfordGill Avenue, Guildford, Surrey GU2 7WW < back to search results
These homes are conveniently located onsite at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford, only minutes from the town centre and its amenities. This scheme consists of single room accommodation, one bedroom flats, and two and three bedroom houses.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All single rooms are fully furnished, and share bathing, toilet and kitchen facilities
- All kitchens for single room use are equipped with white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- The flats are self-contained, fully furnished and carpeted, and have oven, hob and fridge/freezer
- The houses are fully furnished
- Parking is available by permit only.
Prices (per month)
- Single rooms: from £454.52, including utility bills
- One bedroom flats: from £807.22, including utility bills
- Two bedroom houses: from £1100
- Three bedroom houses: from £1240.64
- A deposit of one month’s rent in advance is required.
- Council Tax is extra for all accommodation.
- Residents living in houses must pay utility bills separately to the accommodation office.
AvailabilityPlease contact us to see what properties are available.
- Single rooms: priority is given to NHS workers from RSCH Trust
- One bedroom flats: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust
- Two bedroom houses: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust
- Three bedroom houses: only NHS staff from RSCH Trust.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Guildford and ask for an application form.
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Phone: 0845 408 6765
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contact emailEmail enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...