Churchill Hospital, Chartwell Flats, OxfordChartwell Flats, Old Road, Headington, Oxford 0X3 7QX < back to search results
These affordable homes are located onsite at the Churchill Hospital in Oxford. This scheme offers a range of single rooms, and one and two bedroom flats.
- Letting type: Long term
- Rent frequency: Monthly
Fully furnished accommodation:
- Single rooms (for one person) within a shared flat for two/three people plus use of a communal bathroom, toilet and kitchen;
- Family flats (up to 4 people) two bedrooms with bathroom, toilet, kitchen and living room.
- Deposit of one month’s rent payable for long term tenancies;
- Wi-Fi included within rent;
- Parking by permit controlled by barrier;
- On site Laundry;
- All residents must purchase their own TV licence.
Prices (pcm)Single rooms – rent includes Council Tax, Utilities and Wi-Fi
- Chartwell Flats – from £439
- Chartwell flats – from £903 (council tax is extra and payable directly to the local council).
Eligibility & How to applyFor further information on the accommodation we have available, please contact the A2Dominion Allocations Officer on 01865 220734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a new starter with the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust an application form will automatically be sent to you at conditional offer of employment stage.
Current Trust employees should apply via the Trust see below.
Couple or Family Accommodation:
Apply via the Trust see below.
To check if you are eligible – please contact the Trust see below.
Elaine Foster - Trust Assistant Property Manager on 01865 220736 or email email@example.com
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Phone: 01865 225010
Email: mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Tuesday: 8.30am to 12:30pm
Friday: 8.30am to 4:00pm
Disclaimer - Photos and floorplans taken from a typical flat and may vary from that shown in images.