A purpose-built development located across the road from Prospect Park Hospital in Tilehurst, Reading, only minutes from the M4. This scheme consists mainly of single rooms with en-suite facilities. There are also 3 spacious two bedroom flats available.
- All single rooms are fully furnished and benefit from en-suite facilities
- Residents living in single rooms share kitchen and dining facilities
- The kitchens for single room use are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- The flats are fully furnished and carpeted, and are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Ample free parking available.
- Single rooms: from £445.57, inclusive of all utility bills and Council Tax
- Two bedroom flats: from £1018.73, inclusive of all utility bills. Council Tax is extra.
- Deposit: £500 for single rooms, £1000 for two bedroom flats, payable one month in advance.
- Must be permanently employed with a minimum income of £15,000 per annum.
- Must be a British / EU Citizen, or have the right to rent in the UK.
- Priority is given to NHS and key workers.
How to apply
Please contact the accommodation team in Guildford and ask for an application form.
Phone: 01483 459 559
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Email enquiries to email@example.com