Prospect Park Hospital, ReadingVictory Close, Honey End Lane, Tilehurst, Reading RG30 4AW < back to search results
A purpose-built development located across the road from Prospect Park Hospital in Tilehurst, Reading, only minutes from the M4. This scheme consists mainly of single rooms with en-suite facilities. There are also 3 spacious two bedroom flats available.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- All single rooms are fully furnished and benefit from en-suite facilities
- Residents living in single rooms share kitchen and dining facilities
- The kitchens for single room use are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- The flats are fully furnished and carpeted, and are equipped with all white goods, excluding washing machines
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Ample free parking available.
Prices (per month)Single rooms: from £445.57, inclusive of all utility bills and Council Tax
Two bedroom flats: from £1018.73, inclusive of all utility bills. Council Tax is extra.
Deposit: £500 for single rooms, £1000 for two bedroom flats, payable one month in advance.
EligibilityMust be permanently employed with a minimum income of £15,000 per annum.
Must be a British / EU Citizen, or have the right to rent in the UK.
However priority is given to NHS and key workers
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation team in Guildford and ask for an application form.
Contact usPhone: 01483 459 559
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Contact emailEmail enquiries to email@example.com
You may also be interested in...