Charing Cross Hospital, HammersmithCharing Cross Hospital, Claybrook Road, Hammersmith W6 8ND < back to search results
These homes are conveniently situated onsite at the Charing Cross Hospital in Hammersmith, less than half a mile from the District and Piccadilly tube lines. This scheme consists mainly of single room accommodation, but also offers a small number of double rooms, and a few one and two bedroom flats.
- Letting type: Not specified
- Furnishing type: Furnished
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Each room is fully furnished to a high standard
- Shared facilities are cleaned on a weekly basis
- There is an onsite laundrette
- Residents have access to a Broadband internet service and connection to various telephone packages
- Residents can use the onsite gym and swimming pool at a reduced membership
- The site is secure with CCTV cameras, and is monitored by an onsite security service
- Parking is available by permit from the local authority.
Prices (pcm)Rents from: £483.24, inclusive of all utility bills and Council Tax
A deposit of one month’s rent in advance is required.
EligibilityAll accommodation: priority is given to NHS workers and students, followed any other key worker.
How to applyPlease contact the accommodation office at Charing Cross Hospital and ask for an application form.
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Charing Cross Hospital
Phone: 020 8383 0971 / 020 8383 0974 / 020 8383 0975 / 020 8383 0976 / 020 8383 0977
Open: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm