Quainton Street, three bedroom, Neasden56 Quainton Street, Neasden, Brent, London NW10 0BE < back to search results
This recently-refurbished property has three bedrooms and is located just a few minutes' walk from Neasden and Wembley Park tube stations, on the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines. Also benefits from good local bus services.
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- Situated in a quiet residential street in the Neasden Conservation Area, near the Welsh Harp recreational space and good local primary schools
- Downstairs benefits from two reception rooms, a big kitchen and a large garden at the back of the property, which give ideal living and entertaining space
- Upstairs benefits from two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Carpeted throughout
- Kitchen benefits from all white goods
- Newly-installed combination boiler and an 'environ vent' ventilation system
Cost (pcm)Three bedroom house: £1,450
Utility costs and Council Tax are extra.
EligibilityOur Letting team will carry out referencing for all properties.
How to applyPlease contact our Lettings Team.
Contact usPlease Contact us:
Private Rent Lettings Team
First Floor, 113 Uxbridge Road
Phone: 020 8825 1918
Contact emailEmail enquiries to Lettings@A2Dominion.co.uk
You may also be interested in...