Bromyard House, EalingBromyard Avenue W3 7BF < back to search results
A selection of one bedroom flats in Acton, Ealing, just half a mile from East Acton tube station and Acton Central railway station.
- Letting type: Long term
- Rent frequency: Monthly
- The homes are fully furnished
- All flats have an open-plan kitchen and lounge, with hob, oven, cooker hood, and fridge/freezer
- Lounge areas have a two-seater sofa, arm chair, and matching dining table with two chairs
- Bedrooms have a double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets and chest of draws
- Bathrooms are fitted with a bath and shower, sink, toilet, and extractor fan
Prices (pcm)One bedroom flats: from £867.24
There is a holding fee of £250.
Utility bills and Council Tax are extra.
EligibilityAny key worker living or working in the London Borough of Ealing, and who fits the criteria as set by the local council.
How to applyTo apply for this accommodation,please contact the accommodation office in Hammersmith.
Contact usA2Dominion accommodation office
Charing Cross Hospital
Phone: 020 8383 0971 / 020 8383 0974
Open: Monday to Friday, 10.00am – 6.00pm